The NordicTrack 1750 is one of the few treadmills currently offering iFit Coach, leaving many to wonder how it holds up against the rest.
By providing a variety of workout classes, the NordicTrack 1750 brings the perks of a gym membership into the comfort of your own home.
Understandably, this new technology has many fitness buffs curious. Can the NordicTrack 1750 replace your gym membership? Is it worth the expense? Does it even work?
What the iFit Coach Offers
The iFit Coach is a monthly or yearly fitness membership that is compatible with the NordicTrack 1750. There are two membership options. One is for single users, while the other allows accounts for multiple users.
It provides you with personalized fitness and health coaching to better improve your lifestyle focusing on exercise, nutrition, activity, and sleep.
The iFit Coach helps motivate users by offering personal training sessions and on-demand studio classes.
A pre-programmed workout that utilizes the treadmill adjusts the speed and incline automatically based on the course as well as the user’s heart rate.
It is connected to Google Maps, allowing you to run the streets and terrain of cities all around the world. The treadmill adjusts its surface to match the ground, and the incline moves with each hill and divot, while you watch the landscape pass by on your display screen.
Additional iFit Coach exercise features include daily live classes as well as real-time workout stats and summaries. Users can also take their routine on the go with the iFit Cardio app, which gives you access to classes other membership perks.
Each iFit Coach member receives a personalized nutrition plan. The plan includes daily recipes as well as calorie intake tracking and recommendations.
Unlike most treadmills, the NordicTrack 1750 considers your daily activity when calculating workout summaries and your daily workout and nutrition goals.
You can pair your step-tracking device to iFit Coach or enter the information manually. The software’s personalized activity monitoring feature offers suggestions to keep you on track throughout your fitness journey.
Sleep is an important aspect of staying healthy and fit. Members receive an individualized sleep plan and tips from experts to help get a better nights rest. The program makes suggestions based on your activity and overall fitness goals.
What You Need to Know About the Nordic Track 1750
What makes the NordicTrack 1750 stand out from other more expensive commercial-grade treadmills is all of its modern features. It offers far more than just iFit coach compatibility.
- Package Dimensions: 84-by-35-by-20 inches
- Package Weight: 340 pounds
- Treadmill Dimensions: 72.25-by-38-by-61 inches
- Treadmill weight: 309 pounds
- Running surface: 22-by-60 inches
- Max user weight: 300 pounds
The NordicTrack 1750 is one of the top commercial-grade treadmills at this budget. It offers speeds up to 12 miles per hour and the ability to run at a 3 percent decline or a 15 percent incline, which is hard to find among home treadmills.
It’s unique FlexSelect Cushioning reduces the impact on the knees but can also be adapted to street simulation for training purposes. The heart rate monitor can be utilized by holding the sensor grips or by connecting the iFit Bluetooth Chest Strap.
How We Reviewed
We based our review of the NordicTrack 1750 on several variables. We used consumer reports and professional reviews to determine the quality and dependability of this treadmill.
Additionally, we considered customer reviews on both Amazon and the manufacturer’s website to determine what we like and what we don’t like.
Our NordicTrack 1750 Review
- Interactive Personal Training at Home powered by iFit; 1 year iFit membership included with your treadmill; gain access...
- 10 inchees HD SMART Touchscreen Display provides immersive trainer led workouts; FlexSelect cushioning and an AutoBreeze...
- 3. 75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus Motor features reduced motor noise and self cooling technology; perfect for running,...
The NordicTrack 1750 offers many unique features that can help motivate users to work out.
The video screen isn’t just there for using along with the iFit Coach. It also allows you to check your email, watch television, or throw on a movie. The treadmill’s iPod and Bluetooth compatibility allows users to listen to their favorite music as well.
With hookups to so many devices, it’s not surprising that there are still some bugs in the iFit Coach software. Users report that the video lags and stalls when in use.
And, when taking a class that doesn’t require the treadmill, the screen is difficult to see. It can’t be removed or tilted at an angle for better viewing. Instead, the workout has to be continued using a tablet or computer.
What we like
- Cushioned running pad
- Touchscreen capabilities
- Quiet motor
- Built-in speakers
- Bluetooth connection
- Cooling fans
- Lifetime warranty on the motor and frame
- Five-year warranty on parts and electronics
- Two-year warranty on labor
What we don’t like
- The Wi-Fi router can’t be too far from the treadmill
- iFit Coach can lag and run slow
- iFit Coach membership renewal is expensive
- The software doesn’t allow users to search for workouts
- Equipment is heavy and difficult to assemble
- Putting a tablet or phone on the lip could block the video screen
How It Compares to Other Treadmills with iFit Coach
The NordicTrack 1750 is just one of the treadmill options currently available with access to iFit Coach. However, the only brands that stack up to the NordicTrack 1750 are NordicTrack and ProForm Pro models.
It’s important to note that these brands both fall under the same parent company, Icon Health & Fitness. Even so, they each offer different features and benefits.
The NordicTrack T Series T 9.5 S Treadmill
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 12-month iFit family membership included; create up to 5...
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFit workouts directly to your equipment and provides...
- 12% OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFit Trainer auto-adjusts your smart...
The NordicTrack T 9.5 S has a 14-inch screen, the largest compared to the others in the T Series.
Like the NordicTrack 1750, this treadmill is also compatible with iFit Coach and comes with a one-year free membership. While it offers a lot of the same features, there are some key differences.
The NordicTrack T 9.5 S can be used up to a 12 percent incline but does not have decline capabilities.
Its screen is larger than the NordicTrack 1750 model at 14 inches and has the same preprogrammed workout features. An audio jack and Bluetooth connectivity allow users to listen to music while they exercise.
What we like
- Significantly lighter than the NordicTrack 1750
- Great sound system
- A variety of workouts
- Cooling fan
- Larger display screen
What we don’t like
- Only a 12 percent incline
- No decline option
- Free membership is difficult to set up
- iFit Coach software is slow
The ProForm SMART Pro 2000 Treadmill
- Discover Trainer-Led Workouts at Home; 1-year iFit family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise...
- 7” HD Touchscreen; Stream on-demand iFit workouts directly to your treadmill; Track distance, speed, estimated calorie...
- 0-12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed controls; -3% decline to 15% Quick Incline controls; With iFit, your trainer automatically...
The ProForm SMART Pro 2000 is the least expensive treadmill model in ProForm’s most sought after series.
This model uses a seven-inch HD touchscreen display and a built-in fan to improve your workout.
It offers many of the same features as the NordicTrack 1750 at a lower budget, including a free one-year trial membership to iFit Coach.
Like the NordicTrack 1750, this ProForm model allows users to adjust the treadmill up to a 15 percent incline and 3 percent decline.
The display screen is on the smaller side at just seven inches, but it offers all of the same iFit Coach membership perks. This treadmill features a built-in CoolAire fan and Bluetooth compatible speakers to ensure workouts fly by.
What we like
- The incline and decline capacity
- Bluetooth connectivity option
- Built-in cooling fans
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty
- Five-year warranty on all parts
- Two-year warranty on labor
What we don’t like
- Wi-Fi is required to access preprogrammed workouts
- Treadmill is larger than most
- The free iFit Coach membership is difficult to apply
- Display screen is small
Choose the best Treadmill with iFit Coach for You
If you need the motivation to start working out, a high tech treadmill might be just what you need.
However, it seems that the iFit Coach software is still lacking in some areas. This factor is something to consider when choosing the best treadmill for your workout regimen.
Are you thinking about getting a NordicTrack 1750? Let us know how our review helped you during the decision process in the comments below!
Featured image via NordicTrack
Last update on 2021-07-31 at 03:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API